The Golden State of California is perfect for that west coast cruise for your next vacation road trip. Hidden laws and unknown penalties are things to always keep an eye out for when visiting California. When pulling out of any of the Fox locations located across California from San Francisco all the way down to San Diego keep these random but important facts in mind…
1. If you are visiting Half Moon Bay…Wearing a sweatshirt inside-out is deemed a “threatening misdemeanor”
2. Sunshine isn’t so bad…San Francisco made it law…this city is said to be the only city in the nation to have ordinances guaranteeing sunshine to the masses
3. Why would anyone want to hurt a horse? California made it law…In California; it is illegal to trip horses for entertainment.
4. On your way out of San Francisco, take warning of Palo Alto’s skate boarding laws…It is illegal to skateboard on walls “or other vertical surfaces”
5. On your next herding through LA…keep this in mind. “It is illegal to drive more than two thousand sheep down Hollywood Blvd. at one time”
This is just the beginning to a long laundry list of crazy and overly specific laws in California. Its been rumored even some law enforcement officers don’t know them all! In any case during your next drive out of a Fox location while visiting California, make sure and take heed of these crazy city codes and laws. Keep an eye out for more to come for Fox’s different state locations!